View Single Post
07-22-2012   #51 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilxshadow
ah sidestory, no wonder he's in floor 20, then and the next day he's magically on floor 49
I'll explain that part. While he was with the Black Cats and hiding his level he was going out and leveling at night to keep with his usual pace since he's one of the frontline clearers. In one scene you see that he has gone from level 40 to level 48. The Black Cats are all roughly 20-25 give or take so they are around the lower floors. Each town has a teleport node/pad in it in the centre of them so as long as he has been to a floor before he can return there at his leisure with the pad.

SAO(the game) ends with him around level 90 or so if I remember right. There was a bit of a timeskip half way through the episode when it suddenly became Xmas. However the series is currently going in chronological order so the side stories from volume two which technically take place before chapter one of the novel are happening before it. Episode one was actually a flashback in the book technically. The Material Edition stuff is technically doujin by the author so I don't know if those will actually be put into the anime. But the SAO arc of the anime should end around episode 12 where it will then switch over to the Fairy Dance arc which concludes the main story of the SAO series. Phantom Bullet probably wont be animated though it would be nice for dat Sinon ass and Alicization wont be animated since it only just being written really.

Last edited by Metty; 07-22-2012 at 02:07 PM.