View Single Post
07-22-2012   #47 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
This was a very heavy way to end the night. :<

On another note... I'm assuming Asuna is supposed to be the main heroine... but she's only showed up like... not so much so far. >_>
She doesn't come into the story until after meeting Kirito again on the upper floors when she's a member of KoB. All of Vol 2 is backstory for Kirito and what drove him until marrying Asuna and then what followed in Fairy Dance. Once the timeskip to floor 60ish happens she will be there constantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolKathy
Didn't understand why they had the title has the Red Nose Reindeer...probably something to do with the manga..

THE BLACK CATS, MY HEART

I tend to watch the anime first, then read manga; that way I won't be as disappointed... vwat
Doing it wrong. Read the book like you're supposed to, the manga is terrible and has horrible amounts of shit art in it and pretty much not worth it. As for the title; Christmas event, reindeer, Santa boss, this should be obvious.

Will express general dissatisfaction with how Sachi's story was most likely handled when I get home in a few hours.

Last edited by Metty; 07-22-2012 at 02:04 AM.