View Single Post
07-20-2012   #3 (permalink)
Degoutant
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Degoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to beholdDegoutant is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Degoutant
IGN: Shannus
Class: Raccoon to_raccoon

I believe you're more of a shy person than introverted, no? Because the Introverted enjoy the loneliness, while you're afraid of being alone.
Anyhow, I can't really offer you any helpful advice but I can tell you're not the only person. I do feel with you, because I am sort of a shy person. Not introverted. I'm somewhat shy. I try to be outgoing, I try to be more talkactive and I try to sympathisize with others. Especially the people I do not know.
My main problem is that I care too much about what others think of me.
I am afraid that people either will think I'm weird or scary, if I talk too much about random stuff or being all quiet will cause the impression of arrogance and I wouldn't want that. It would be also very awkward to be around them, so I rather try it at least (to talk with them like about same interests, gossip, random jokes), even though that's not really me for the time being, but trust me, it will become more comfortable.

I'd try harder to help you, but I am honestly too tired right now. ):

Last edited by Degoutant; 07-20-2012 at 05:20 PM.