View Single Post
07-20-2012   #21 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
I think you should state that those prices are mainly Fantasia.
Maybe I have made it sound like I have put definite prices. Sorry to make it sound that way.

Those are not definite prices. I have simply outlined the pricing methods of the powerleveling. The 100mil was an example. The screenshot of my spreadsheet has the intention of showing was it does.
If you wish to change the prices to suit your needs, you simply have to enter a number in the multiplier box. This will automatically readjust your exp to your rate.
To work out your multiplier you simply select a level (eg 160) set a rate (eg 9.23mil/lvl) and then divide the base by the rate. (eg 27.8/9.23 with is approximately 1/3) To get the rates for all levels simply enter 0.333333 into the multiplier box.
Anyways, I may put the spreadsheet in google docs form if i find one person that is legitimately interest who cannot read *.xlsx files.

Given what you have said though, I will put a note in the section. Does that clarify things for you?

Last edited by Nebula; 07-20-2012 at 06:31 AM.