View Single Post
07-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
WingedSylphe
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Well guess what guys, I got good news!

Perfect World Entertainment's Mark Hill previews Rusty Hearts: Reborn | Massively

Quote:
PWE is also looking to provide players with a wider variety of characters to choose from, so the studio has decided to make Edgar, who is currently available only via cash-shop purchase, playable from the get-go.
=)

Edit: Fun fact:
One week ago a previous interview about the expansion was telling this:
Quote:
As if the new job focuses weren’t enough, two previously-premium characters will now be completely free, so stingy gamers can look forward to giving them a go.
However, on this interview only Edgar was confirmed being free. After asking Summ (the community manager), he confirmed me it, which makes Edgar and Leila free, and Meilin and Roselle CS-avatars.

Now with the 2 interviews I think ppl got it wrong on the 1st one. They kinda forgot the fact that Leila was at the base a CS-avatar which they THEN decided to make free.

I'm now facing a huge rant on the forums because ppl wanted ALL avatars to be free (like in the korean version of the game).
However I understand PWE's logic. Meilin and Roselle are still quite used/popular by the community, while Edgar is... well, less appreciated, which may be why he ends up free.

Last edited by WingedSylphe; 07-19-2012 at 06:10 PM.