View Single Post
07-19-2012   #38 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
So was the entire spiel she gave about wanting to stay true to herself just because she didn't want to rot away without doing anything for herself? Like, someone who wants to take hold of their own life or something?

I suppose I'll figure out soon enough. Character development yay.
Considering how much was cut in ep 2 and how much is probably going to be cut from ep 3 which is one of the better side stories, just read the novel if you want answers. You can easily read up to the end of Phantom Bullet(Book 6) in a day.

Small list of the things cut out of ep 2:
Asuna's love of baths at the farmhouse scene
Argo the Rat
The fact of the 2000 that died 800 were beta testers
Beta testers were the ones helping provide info in the strategy guide being sold for free by NPCs which is why they were dying faster than newbies
The fact beta testers have a higher mortality rate than new players
Kirito finding a near dead Asuna in the first floor dungeon which was their first meeting
Why Asuna is fighting and why she was half dead
The fact Kibou bought Kirito's +6 sword for 40k
The fact Kirito helped Asuna upgrade her Iron Rapier to a Wind Fleuret +4 with the aforementioned money

And that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

Last edited by Metty; 07-19-2012 at 04:41 AM.