07-18-2012   #21 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

If you're going for a Renegades Shop Cane, the level 110 one is more cost efficient than the 120 one. Neither are a guaranteed Epic reveal, the 120 one is only like 4 attack more than the 110, and it's fugly to boot. 120's like double the cost though. Just saying.

I love it when I share a map with someone.... and I outlevel them. On my F/P, I made a friend with a Sin back when I was level 75 or something, and I was going to KS her out of Jesters because she was just so awfully slow at it (and I was in one of "those" moods). We trained together at mp3 and I just eventually passed her even though we were partied and I leeched her for like two levels too. I found it moderately amusing.