07-18-2012   #19 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryxios
Because of the auto-ban thing? I hardly ever go on Basil, it's such an awful site.

Well, Corr 5 WAS fine. It's more full than usual, but surprisingly from other classes, not really tons of Phantoms. I switched channels several times before finding a spot, had it for all of 10 minutes before some asshat comes in. Now, I don't mind sharing Corr 5, since it's a popular spot, and frankly 3rd job Phantoms can't really ks for shit, not like other third jobbers with proper lolomgmob skills. But this guy kept going all over the damn map, and I asked him if he could stay to one spot, because when he would take the top levels, I would go to bottom and he'd go there too, then I'd switch, or he'd take one side and invade my side after a bit. It's like... you're playing the game with millions of other people, I know the majority of you are inconsiderate little f---s, but could you at least TRY? Especially when I am trying to be considerate to you and give you space?

One of the things that will always piss me off about mmos. Especially f2p ones.

Edit; Oh I see, people are getting perma bans too. And other bans. And pzak coins got nerfed ~_~ /displeased about this

There's no way I'm getting enough coins for my other chars now if they only get 5 per run /throws hands up
Only reason I like because is because it's so shitty. :v When I'm interested in quality discussion, I go to Southperry.

I'm somewhat guilty of not sharing Corridor 5. :/ But usually it's because I can completely handle it myself. I only try to ks it away from someone if it looks like they're completely incompetent, however. I know when I'm out of my league.

I don't mind the coin nerf partially because I need nothing from the store. :| But what I'd rather see is a balanced source of coin farming rather than just Pink Zak 3 times a day and gg got all the coins I need for today.

But yeah, the ban system is on the fritz right now for some reason, so I'd definitely wouldn't be surprised if those affected got compensation. Especially since they actually play the compensation game now.