View Single Post
07-18-2012   #114 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rydia, I'd like to place another order. I hope this one won't be too bad. :3

I'd like this animation (including the fireworks):

I'd like her head to be replaced with the 2nd job kitty head, the hair changed to the colour of the one on the very end of this (I know entertainers can't get this hair colour but I'd like to see it on a 2nd job kitty anyway!)

Change the colour of the kimono to the same light shade of pink as can be found on Dorothy's cotton candy. The bow on the head can be a slightly darker shade of pink. The yellow around the waist can stay yellow. Could you possibly replace that big bushy tail of hers with the 1st job kitty tail too? Also, if it's not too much hassle, put the 1st job kitty ears on the head instead? I don't like how tiny the ears are on the 2nd job kitty pet. @_@ Then just change them to brown like they should be... (I'll never understand why they made her ears and tail blue...)

Then underneath her in the type 2 font, the name Korrain in white text with a pink outline.

That's it... I think this comes to 40mil? Let me know if it's any different and I'll send payment to whichever character you like. Thanks! ^^