View Single Post
07-18-2012   #1 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks
Default "Cyborg" Man Assaulted at McDonalds

'Cyborg' professor claims assault at Paris McDonald's over digital glassesĀ* - NY Daily News

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Daily News
A Canadian professor is claiming that he was attacked by employees at a McDonald’s in Paris over his digital eyeglasses, which are permanently attached to his skull.
Steve Mann, described as “the world’s first cyborg,” is the inventor of the EyeTap. The device enhances his vision and transmits information directly to his retina.

He angrily grabbed my eyeglass, and tried to pull it off my head,” Mann wrote, adding that the EyeTap cannot be removed without special tools.
...freaky. His eyeglasses took photos (autonomously? I'm not sure) of the guys who assaulted him. He has a blog and posted the photos here. But Christ. If you click on the article link you can see the dude with his cybernetic implants. NIGHTMARE MATERIAL