View Single Post
07-17-2012   #10659 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUglyFox
They can make a new account, get the key quest items, and give 'em to their main account or something. People always find a way to abuse these types of things.
I'm gonna try and clarify that. in the "jump reward box" there will be 3 "letters"(go back a page to see them). Now based on my simple translating I figured out 1 is related to episode quests, 1 to key quests, and 1 for awakening quests(i think that means card I.D. at that point). I don't know what they do, there's no full explanation, there's just names. So I don't know if they give you stuff or just tell you things. I just don't know what the hell they are.