View Single Post
07-12-2012   #19 (permalink)
Mega
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Just tested her and Twitch.

She's....meh seems kinda weak to me, but she does have range on her skills. I don't know if it's just me, but the seeds seem to be really hard to set up... plus they can only take 3 basic attacks and only last 10 seconds =/

Twitch kinda feels like a nerf. At max his Q stealth only lasts 8 seconds now (but with 20% speed boost) his W is now a skill shot where you throw a bottle that explodes and slows, E is the same but scales on AD and AP now (also only can use when there is a unit with the toxin on them!) As for his ulti....it's pretty much hax lol. 7 seconds of +300 range and piercing shots (combine that with 2.5 attack speed~ )