View Single Post
07-12-2012   #202 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Any fresh 60s wanna farm some Act 1 Inferno with me?

I feel like I'm taking a chance at playing public games because half the time the group either falls apart because of foreign players not communicating treasure goblins and taking shrines or just because no one talks and people (and myself) quit because no one wants to build valor for fresh members on a continuing game. I'd be playing solo if it wasn't for the fact that taking down Butcher by myself is a bit of a nuisance.

I can pretty much wrestle and tank down most elites as long as they don't have a combination of desecrator, plagued, and molten (or aren't Dark Berserkers with illusionist or something). I just need someone who can bring in the damage for Butcher.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!