View Single Post
06-22-2008   #191 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Carnival of the Animals, Finale

Yeah, our drills is rough. This year we're supposed to have like 220+ people.
Most being Freshmen. And we're also stepping up the drill and the music. Yay me. I could barely play the show by the first football game. Guess I'm going to die. >->''

Oh and I get to teach a Freshman how to play the Vibes. Goody.
My school's small, so we don't usually have a lot of people in the band. Just about 100~140 (~150 if you include the guard). This year, our goal is to get the entire show done before the first day of school. 3 week band camp. We won't have it down, but we'll have it done. o-o
Our next show is going to be on Igor Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring' -- or at least something like it, he said. He wanted a dark, controversial show about the apocalypse and end of the world. I wonder how the ballad will turn up. o-o

Johann Sebastian Bach - Orchestersuite Nr. 2 (BWV 1067)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!