View Single Post
07-11-2012   #13 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Hi I'm Rydia at ggftw and probably best known as *Rydia* in game and this is my 7677 experience.

I had a 7677 placed on one of my accounts, I'm not even sure when it happened but it took a few months and I had to resend the email once but it's resolved now, so I can't really complain about that. I'm happy you guys in general seem to be replying to people faster, I hear friends and guildmates getting things resolved in a matter of days, that's nice.

So mostly I want to talk about the cases that don't get resolved, people who have to wait on other people to resolve their 7677s. What's up with these? These other people have probably long quit and don't care anymore, but the people e-mailing you do care and do want to fix it. Why can't they? Is it money owed by these other people? Or I don't know? It sucks having your game experience ruined by something someone else did AND having no power to fix it. I know you guys are lenient and give people second and even third chances, so these types of 7677s really confuse me. I think more information on why this stuff happens might help...

Last edited by Rydia; 08-29-2012 at 08:09 AM.