View Single Post
07-08-2012   #70 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"Whatever kid. You were the one who said you were gonna drive an RC car through a government office," Anna replied with a smirk.

"All right you're both pretty, ladies. Follow me and Nihiru and we'll talk you through procedures once we hit Point A."

"Take care of those kids. I need to sort some things here, but I'll meet you when you finish your mission."

"With that said, everyone follow me."

Anna took this chance to get out of the room as quickly as possible. She saw that Drake hadn't looked back to see if anyone was following. I suppose he's probably hoping that a few stragglers will decide to ditch.

"Can't say I'm not feeling the same way," she muttered quietly, all the while following Drake down the hallway.