View Single Post
07-08-2012   #66 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"If you were a croney of the government, would you be more alarmed by an active grenade on the ground, or a Little Penny Ann dress-up doll smiling back at ya? Would it be better to roll a time bomb in a crowd of goon, or have an RC Dual-Action Big Wheeler race in under their feet to distract them a bit while they - I don't know - try and catch it?"

"Mind games. The sort I love to play with my toys. Soon enough, they won't know which will explode, or which won't. Hah!"

"If you were a government employee, what would you find more suspicious being left in an office, a bunch of toys or a briefcase?" Anna snapped without looking away from her nails, "We get it kid, you're an effeminate man-child with some strange hobbies."

She then directed her attention to the captains, "Can we get the hell out of here already? Being in this room is exhausting."