View Single Post
07-08-2012   #8 (permalink)
Cornflake
Static

Cornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to allCornflake is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Cool pirated copy of Windows son. Stay in denial.
i don't have to listen to these blatant attacks on my character. i did not pirate windows.

Quote:
So in short, you still had access to a phone to call a free number which then has you input a string of numbers into the phone which then gives you a new product key for windows. Yet you didn't do this and blame something else.
someone else's phone yes. had the issue continued until they finished work i may have gone over and attempted the call, though in my mind there was no guarantee it would work.

Quote:
There is no actual tech support people involved.
i'm sorry but i don't quite understand. the last time i had to activate my product over the phone, which was quite some time ago, i got connected to an indian tech support woman. she put me on hold, i waited, then she read off a number to me. i don't know why you're claiming it's an automated service, unless it has changed in the last 6 years, and i do not appreciate being accused of pirating a product i paid for.

Last edited by Cornflake; 07-08-2012 at 01:09 AM.