View Single Post
07-07-2012   #14 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Aw okay then :c

My current guild is the same level, but it's leveling pretty fast so I'll probably join later once I get enough tokens.

On the other hand, anyone going to jump on that 100nx for 100 life tokens?? Mmmm.

If you're close to anyone of these levels, I guess we could party together :V

Alexeiy: 49 Glacial @ finished moonlight tavern q's. Probs going to be 50 today.
Teijal: 57? Necro @ one of the Ghent areas.
Rimora: 56 F. Mech @ Ghent areas too.
Almora: 70 Gaia @ retired, unless you want to run C2 and teach me

I'm probably going to party only with the first two as I suck on my mech, she's super squishy and I'm a reckless player lol :<

Edit: I'm usually on 6pm+ PST time, so whisper me with your forum name so I know who you are ;A;