View Single Post
07-06-2012   #10 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsveTokSmirTi
It still frustrates me though when people walk their dogs without a harness or a leash. There are many different kinds of leashes that can make it a whole lot more comfortable for the dog too. I stand firm in the belief that unless your dog is well trained enough to listen to your commands when you're walking them without a leash, you shouldn't be walking them without one. It isn't my fault at all when someones dog dashes to mine and starts trying to get really close to them despite the owner telling them not to. This is where my frustration is from
To be fair, you're not wrong here. In many places it's actually illegal to walk your dog without a leash in public. Especially at parks.

Even well trained dogs should be on a leash really.