View Single Post
07-06-2012   #10575 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
I hope they dont remove their ability to use shield breaker! If so they can refund me for the sense ruins then!

Please give tap revo asap!!! need to get to level 335! Im at 321 on buffs..... 14 more levels to go!
I don't know if they would do that. Since there's nothing wrong with that skill.

It's probably going to be new guardian interface, revamped skill system and skill bug fixes. There's just so many things wrong with guardians and they obviously just threw them aside to work on other things.