View Single Post
06-22-2008   #13 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Good info, it'll definitely give ppl in insight in what to expect. However IMO, Lass' weaknesses won't be apparantly until you actually USE him. I expect EPIC BAWWWW'ing to occur when ppl find out he's not OMG OVER 9000 level.

His skills, i think the NA ver has them named as Spring Slash, Fatal Blow and Final Strike respectively. No idea about his Type2 ones, we'll see when they come out. His lvl3 Type2 skill, IMO, is one of the most freaking broken skills in the game. The balls orbiting the skull ALONE are enough to kill anyone from full life. If you actually slam the skull right down on someone, then regardless of level or equipment they're dead... there is NO surviving that once hit with it. It's up there with Arme's Lava Flow for OMG HAX DAMAGE.