View Single Post
07-05-2012   #1 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Dragon Nest getting shut down?!

ohoho misleading title is misleading /shot

Quote:
The huge success of Dragon Nest gain much profits and popularity among MMO industry, yet the shocking news that DN may face its closureif gave us quite a turn. According to Korean reports, Dragon Nest(KR) is in danger of permanent closure. This is due to Korean studio Blueside reporting the game's developer, Eyedentity Games, to the police. Blueside alleged that an ex-staff of the company, who is now working in Eyedentity Games, used proprietary technology information to make Dragon Nest's engine and aid core development.

While Eyedentity Games denied the fact that stolen information was used in creating Dragon Nest, Nexon Korea responded with a more pragmatic approach, stating that investigations will go on until there is clear evidence of such a crime. Blueside, on the other end, is standing firm with the accusations.
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2012...gn=NewsReviews

anyways another small attempt to bring life here! (yes i know its mmosite dont say anything qq)

anyways my friend linked me to this earlier and i wondered if the kr version closed down would the other ones close down as well? would suck since i wanted to try kali =( (not that we would get it for a while lol)

your thoughts, concerns, worries?! /lets this thread rot now