View Single Post
07-05-2012   #10 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Played her for a bit in practice mode in KGC, turns out she's a very supportive character with all those auras which buffs herself and allies, and her 2nd skill tree tab is for enhancing the auras (and the spinning attack). She can keep the auras on for as long as she likes, but I don't think she can recover MP when using the green or orange auras. They cost 0 MP to cast.

In the 2nd tab, for enhancing the auras you can only use 1 passive boost per aura at a time.

Orange Aura: Increases Damage
Passives:
  • Further Increased Damage
  • (Not sure about this second one)
  • Increased Critical Chance for 5 seconds upon activation/deactivation of aura.

Green Aura: Increased Defence (I think?)
Passives:
  • Further Increased Defence
  • (Not sure about this second one)
  • Gain a shield for 6 seconds (Alchemist/Aegis Knight's 2nd bar White Magic at no cost basically luls).

Blue Aura: Increased MP Regen (idk about AP characters).
Passives:
  • Further Increased MP Regen
  • Reduced MP cost for skills (1bar = 1/2, 2bar = 1bar, 3bar = 2bar, if I remember correctly). Doesn't affect 4bar skills.
  • Upon activation, silences enemies for 5 seconds. (I think)

4th Aura: I think this causes monsters to go aggro on Lime, lasts 10 seconds.
Passives:
  • Increased Duration (15 sec)
  • Increased Aura Range
  • Aura deals damage to nearby enemies over the duration.

and her 2bar increases HP regen for herself and allies I think.

I hope she gets a 2nd job, interesting character but she doesn't deserve the AP+MP garbage treatment.

It's like Sona and Taric from LoL had a child, and she ended up on GC, but then again Taric doesn't swing that way.

Last edited by Kenzor; 07-05-2012 at 08:21 AM.