07-04-2012   #9 (permalink)
james
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm Jare on ggftw.com and Jamesie in game.

A few months back, I was slapped with a 7767 "error." I was very confused and somewhat upset because I was so excited for Inventor Singha boxes to come out and I had been saving money to blow on them. Unfortunately, the 7767 error came no more than a month (maybe even a week or two?) before Inventor Singha came out. I was devastated. One of my best friends, Kyzuumi, had also been slapped on with the infamous 7767 and had been in contact with GM_Syn. Going off experiences from Settie and other friends, and keeping a positive attitude that it would be resolved quickly, I emailed the support email for 7767 and began my process of having it removed. While waiting, Kyzuumi had received a response stating that one of my accounts was causing her account to receive the error. This confused me greatly as we do not share accounts, though frequently send each other gifts in MyShop. When I received my reply, I was gifted with a similar tune that this account was preventing me from having my 7767 lifted. After stepping back and thinking, I had realized that this was the account my neighbor (literally one house in-between my house and his house) had played. When my neighbor played, we frequently played at each other's house, as we are friends, and that's what we liked to do. When I attempted to explain the situation to Syn, she immediately brushed it off stating that I needed to have my neighbor contact SGI. The kicker is that my neighbor is no longer my neighbor, nor are we even that close friends anymore. I am completely unable to get him to send a 7767 request to SGI. Therefore, I am now, as well as Kyzuumi, are permanently stuck with this 7767 error. When SGI introduced the new method of reporting 7767 problems, I had a slight glimmer of hope. I believed that with this new system, there would be less chaos and more order. There has not been a single response to my 7767 request at all. No automated response asking me to send information, only a "we got your ticket, thanks" email after submitting it. It makes me extremely sad that my playing with my friend, my neighbor, has caused her to suffer the problem as well. What also upsets me is that there are apparently "repeat offenders" of 7767 that get their 7767 lifted with one email, and no hassle at all, while others such as Kyzuumi, and I, as well as many others, end up waiting for a solution to never come. It frustrated me even more when I heard someone mention that GM_Syn was seen playing Project Blackout. Why is s/he playing a game when there are clearly numerous customers to be helped with 7767? I don't mean to intentionally throw him/her under the bus, but that is just unacceptable in my opinion. I really hope that these testaments help you all (SGI) see the problems that many of us are having.

Cheers.

Last edited by james; 07-15-2012 at 08:54 AM.