Thread: *important*
View Single Post
07-04-2012   #17 (permalink)
Flareen
~* ♥ Kitty Ritz ♥ *~
Games
Trickster Online

Flareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to beholdFlareen is a splendid one to behold
Class: Sheep/Cat/Bunny/Lion/Fox to_soulmaster
Guild: Révolution, Dawn

Well - I've been on holiday for over a month now. Most should know.
First of all; all guilds have quiet moments. Some "die"from it - some get over it.
Dawn was pretty much going up again till I started getting busy with work+preperations for my holiday.
I was worried things would go downhill while I am away and therefore talked with some members and basically pointed out that all need towork for it.A guild doesnt run because of one or two people. At least it shouldn't. Guilds are groups and it should be in everyones interest that it works out. Now there are several players who don't feel that way - fair enough. But Dawn was always lucky to have many such members. But it's pretty much THOSE who are starting to lack time.
I can't really judge how things havebeen over the last months but by what I have heard and partly seen... I'm quite disapointed of how low things have gone (or I justgot thewrong impression).
People get busy. I do too. That's more than understandable. But one thing i simply can't hear anymore is "I talk but they don't." Almost everyone is saying that so something clearly isn't working right. Personaly if I talk to someone and they don't reply...I give them a PM slap and the chat starts going.
I'll have time again and will be (a lot?)on TO during thenext weeks. Which means i can take my share of dawn "work" again but I honestly don't want to do it alone. And the last 1-2 weeks before I left pretty much fellt like I amdoing it alone simply because theones that usually help too are also busy.
Anyways - I have no intentions of letting Dawn die anytime soon. Dawn has gotten over phases like this and as long as people worktogether - it will again.