Thread: *important*
View Single Post
07-03-2012   #15 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLambdadelta
Sorry about my switching between active/inactive a lot guys ): For me personally I have a lot of studies and basketball going on even during summer break because of SAT camps, UCI science research camp, and varsity basketball coach being a poop and making us go to EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME -_- And when marching band camps starts again I'm basically screwed and I'll most likely never be able to log on lolz fml @.@

But if there were more guild events like games, (bring back the Murderer Game please ) and GVG I think it would help people get more active...? I've talked to Hiku about doing a GVG but of course we'd have to find enough members on at one time and another guild to battle...takes a lot of effort to plan out...
It's been years since I've done a GVG with Dawn</3 I think we should get back into it again- it'll give me more motivation to REALLY TRY and make more time to log on to TO in my limited amount of freetime!! GVG! GVG! GVG!

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIKU! I HAVE TO GET YOU SOMETHING
*Invade 'cause I'm an Ex-Member?*

Ahhh! For your age, you seem to be busy! Hauuu!!! @A@;

This is a perspective from a member of my own guild, yet I go AFK-dazes at times. With the access to FireFox and had other community-based sites to run and chat, you would most likely go AFK and check on the web like Tumblr or Facebook... And really. I know there are a handful of people who can do multi-task, but for my case I can't, because the most "priority" place to check are the ones that flash out the most, lol!

And agree double on the Witch. Timezones are vary on each member. Lucky for me me and Sherry/BEATRICE are on PST... Let alone surprisingly at the same state! The only flaw is that I am at my own dead/hibernating guild and the rest of my characters (who are not as active) are at Sherry's mule guild. ^^; (Worldend Dominator FTW!)

So anyway, I LOVE the Murder Games/Midnight Dawn Mysteries (Yes I am giving this game series a title) and GvG. M.C. had been an anti-GvG guild for a long time and I am the only strongest character of a guild leader that is capable of helping out in these fun Dog-Days-like wars.. Plus we are waiting for the new GvG system, right?

Yea. Sorry to butt right in, but I enjoy being with some of my known Dawn friends back there... And I think it's because of Sherry that I have made M.C. a story-based guild. Hiku as Virgilia, Sherry as most of the witches so far (though Lambda-Fox got frozen atm), and I run one of the Ushiromiyas a Bunny (LadyGaap) who is a witch-occult fangirl. Oh and the "Mascot Wars" with Sherry's fox in it was epic~! B) Maybe Dawn can pull a similar forum event? I don't mind someone mooching my ideas.

Okay enough blabbering! I have my own pressures at the moment, especially at the trip and the stuff I want to bring that I know I am not able to. T.T;