Thread: *important*
View Single Post
07-02-2012   #6 (permalink)
LadyLambdadelta
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand FantasiaGrand ChaseElsword

LadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura aboutLadyLambdadelta has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LadyxBeato
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 28X

Sorry about my switching between active/inactive a lot guys ): For me personally I have a lot of studies and basketball going on even during summer break because of SAT camps, UCI science research camp, and varsity basketball coach being a poop and making us go to EVERY PRACTICE AND GAME -_- And when marching band camps starts again I'm basically screwed and I'll most likely never be able to log on lolz fml @.@

But if there were more guild events like games, (bring back the Murderer Game please ) and GVG I think it would help people get more active...? I've talked to Hiku about doing a GVG but of course we'd have to find enough members on at one time and another guild to battle...takes a lot of effort to plan out...
It's been years since I've done a GVG with Dawn</3 I think we should get back into it again- it'll give me more motivation to REALLY TRY and make more time to log on to TO in my limited amount of freetime!! GVG! GVG! GVG!

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIKU! I HAVE TO GET YOU SOMETHING

Jewelia

Please +rep if I helped!

Creds to Mini for the amazing avi and Rydia for the custom gif