View Single Post
06-30-2012   #5 (permalink)
Bass
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Bass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to beholdBass is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Bass
IGN: Yubel
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: Base:236 TM:278
Guild: Reapers

I would like to help, but my 7767 (Second one that is) has only been here for a month, my last one was fixed in a span of 2~3 days, and some people have been with the issue for over a year and still hanging in there, so I won't complain too much.

Though I would like to add that not being able to recharge is a major pain in the neck, I missed quite a couple of things that I would like to have gotten for a new character that I was going to make, and wasn't able to (Ahzi 140 and Ahzi 190 for the rings) some other needed MS in-between, and some boxes and whatnot.

The 1st Job Boy pets was inevitable I would miss the chance even if I recharged on a mule, though the other stuff I could easily do that. But I am not going to bend over backwards to pay for a mediocre service, pouring money into something that I am uncertain if I will be banned or not, or my recharge mules are going to get 7767'd because of being associated with my 7767'd Main Account.

So I just decided to slowly let go of Trickster, and focus my leisure time and my leisure money elsewhere. This 7767 issue being resolved I would certainly come back.