View Single Post
06-30-2012   #2 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: ACN

Hi my name is Dare at ggFTW, in-game I am known as Kyzuumi, and this is my 7767 experience.

I received the 7767 error in about October 2011 and it is still unresolved. I'm really content with being patient as I'm glad I can still at least enjoy the game, but I would love to see the 7767 response system streamlined. I think the 7767 should still be in the game, and I understand that a computer now sifts through data and hands them out, but I'd love to see the handling time for a 7767 ban go down. It's important to protect players from hazardous players, but at the flip side of the coin the non-hazardous players who might have bumped elbows with a hazardous player once are fairly low-threat. I was told my 7767 was a bumping-elbows situation, and one of my accounts remains without 7767 but my "main" account remains with 7767. I really miss being able to recharge on my main account and I love supporting this game. What really upsets me is when I miss great events like the Dice event. It was rough watching all my friends farm Dice and I was sitting on over a thousand just from using my Drill pet and picking them up while leveling my new Soul Master. I got a reply stating my account could not be resolved until the other account was, but I really do missing playing Trickster to it's fullest extent. I keep writing guides to help new players because I love this game. I was just planning to post them on the official forums when I got the 7767 error, so now they are stuck here at ggFTW instead of me being able to share them with even more people.

I am going on almost 10 months of having 7767; I have submitting a ticket to the new system and have yet to get a response. I look forward to the day I can truly enjoy Trickster Online again.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 07-02-2012 at 08:44 AM.