View Single Post
06-30-2012   #105 (permalink)
Math
STARVE THE EGO *
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineMapleStoryAudition
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

Math is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to beholdMath is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Sowwey
Class: Xe
Level: 1/50
Guild: Noctis

hello again c:
Long order, but I hope it's not as complicated as I made it seem. x 3x
I can wait for as long as you want for this order, don't want to add more stress than you have.

Use Little Sarah (idle) as the base.
>remove hat if possible, replace with a seashore crown. It looks like this.

>change teacup to white, it looks a bit of a pink color.

Recolor her clothes like kuusi's clothes: the green part of her dress a sky-blue, and the red parts white. Sarah's sash thing (whatever it's called, it looks like bananas) to a very light blue tint. Her sleeves (? brown spherical poofy thing) the same color as the banana sashes. The small yellow things in the sleeves you can delete.
>the strip of line on the corners of the mat to white.

use kitty only.
Put it right in front of sarah, make it wag its tail when she's blowing on her tea. But, when she sips the tea, the kitty will jump up and down to want some.

type 1 font, 'Moofan' similar to this color. I can't find the hex code right now. D:

I'd also like a copy of this with background, just somewhere in snow hill where the snow is visible. Either a white border if visible, or a black border.

Edit: fantasia.

Last edited by Math; 06-30-2012 at 10:53 AM.