View Single Post
06-29-2012   #3 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

inb4 they make a Resilience stat for PvP gears and pretty much turn it into WoW.

-- I'd love for PvP to use different gears. Preferably ones that have stats that would only be useful in PvP (like if they were to add a resilience stat, which is an extra flat out %damage reduction from other players) that can't be looted from mobs. Instead a points system where you exchange points won from matches in order to purchase PvP-centered gear. That way we can cut out the RMAH from this half of the game.

Obviously, that won't happen. The closest it would probably get is to allow the PvP gears to be tradeable so they can stuff 'em into the RMAH and make it a bit easier to make money. And if that were the case, I can see PvE gears having almost no value since everyone will be playing PvP instead of PvE.

I don't know. This'll be interesting how it plays out.

But back on-topic, I'm definitely looking forward to the PvP patch. I enjoy the occasional PvP match here and there. It's a great way to break up the monotony of farming in PvE since there isn't much of a metagame aside from trying to farm Act 3 and 4 without many problems.

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 06-30-2012 at 12:06 AM.