View Single Post
06-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I guess a "hibernation" would mean that the forum is long dead too. Hence... Why no one go there anymore because of other focuses like you. Ironic that I came back, but I have my own breeze playing "alone" again... But my guild is NOT dead. It's sleeping. And the members wanted to stay awake in a different direction. So... I can not stop them since I want to follow a similar motto based on a yaoi-harem manga I read that made me smile. (And no it's not about the dirty bits either. >>)

So... I KNEW that a lot won't have the time to join the Last-Log Off contest. I even admit that I can not participate because drawing takes motivation, and the lack of it is because I don't have a scanner nor a ideal tablet to draw digitally. PC is getting at it's old-age as well.. I mean- I am feel out-of-date now that everyone is using Windows 7 while I have Windows XP since 2005!

There is not much to say in the end. But I know you won't be on anymore, and as long your Tumblr is existent, you won't fade away much.

So.. From the head leader of M.C., I gave you my final salute. The once-amazing magical-clan won't die as long you remember the amazing memories we have.

"Believe in our Golden Land, and I am sure that we will resurrected one day~"

P.S. I might as well leave this as a sticky for as long I can hold on to. Same with the fan-fic in-case if people want to read it. Oh and awesome that you are a Persona fan~