View Single Post
06-27-2012   #1 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Favorite Follower Thread!

Quotes from Followers - Diablo 3 Wiki

Kormac, The Templar.
Spoiler!

Lyndon, the Scoundrel.
Spoiler!

Eirena, the Enchantress.
Spoiler!

These three accompany us throughout our journey to fight off Diablo, and become a close companion also. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose grown attached to one or two of them, whether it be because of their brute force, amazing utility, beautiful pixels, or witty banter. Who is your favorite and why?

Personally, I love Lyndon the Scoundrel. Mainly because he's so fun to listen and talk to that it gives a nice comic break to lighten the mood. And I can't help but ship Lyndon and Kormac just because of their complete differences. I think they're pretty much bfs 4 lyfe. But I really do enjoy listening to his stories about his life and background.
[spoiler]Being raised as an orphan, then pretty much being turned away by his only family -- his brother -- after he tipped his brother off using his connections with the Thieves' Guild. [/i] I pretty much poured out all my feelings for him; I'm just a softie like that.

Combat-wise, Lyndon probably isn't the best option. Kormac's heals help, even if just a little (I mean, it's pretty equivalent to my Hex's Hedge Magic rune) but his only CC's put him at risk of dying so it's kind of like a last-resort Gargantuan/Zombie Dogs. Eirena has some really nice CC -- a charm, a knockback or AoE snare, and a last-minute AoE Hex -- but I have a couple problems waiting for her to pull out her utility at the right time. Her reflect projectiles is a nice buff to have, but I can't remember a time where she actually used it. Bugged, maybe?

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!