View Single Post
06-27-2012   #32 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
Spoiler!

Anyone know what this means? I can't turn my quest in and I don't know why ;_;
My japanese is bad but I think you had to empty your inventory a bit (paraphrased, it says you can't accept the items from the quest because there is insufficient room in your inventory)

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
Are these the only quests/missions available? I can't seem to find anything else.

Spoiler!
If you want new dungeons, check out client orders from "koffee" (コフィー). There's some important ones from here that unlock the free areas and new areas. She's on the first floor of the hub/town, next to one of the quest ladies on the right (facing the direction of the counters). They usually entail running previous dungeons under XX time limit. I don't remember them all offhand, but they are usually 10-20 minutes. Maybe you did one of those quests.

Last edited by Sandrie; 06-27-2012 at 10:28 PM.