View Single Post
06-25-2012   #13 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
If Yuki Kajiura is doing the music then count me in.

Incidentally, she did the music for .hack//sign and Liminality, as well as the opening of roots and ending theme of Twilight Bracelet (technically See-Saw, but that's her and Chiaki Ishikawa)

So another anime uses the premise of an MMO and it's a clone.

I bet you think Hakuoki is a clone of Gintama for using the Shinsengumi as characters, or that Monster Rancher is a clone of Pokemon.
You forget, Griever is special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
For real, all it takes to get me to watch this is the word "Aniplex." Can't wait for subs!
Read the LN. It's short and you only need to read the first four, second is four short stories that tie into the first, also need to read Aria in the Starless Night and the Material Editions. They add more to the backstory as well as fleshing out Kirito a bit. Though they will probably end up skipping the two Fairy Dance books and changing the ending instead of finishing the story in full.

Last edited by Metty; 06-25-2012 at 06:26 AM.