View Single Post
06-24-2012   #200 (permalink)
NiBo
Honest Heart
Games
Adventure Quest WorldsAuditionDragon SagaGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

NiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to beholdNiBo is a splendid one to behold
Class: Not a psychologist
Level: 21
Guild: Gaap's Guild >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
Yep, you get the pages on Nightmare (which you knew), and the tomes on Hell. Not sure what you get in Inferno.

Yeah, Demon Hunters are really fun, it was my first class (I'm playing Hell on Monk). It gets a bit tricky in Nightmare (haven't reached Hell with him yet), but they have a lot of defensive skills to help survive (don't forget to enable Elective mode).

If you need help with effective builds, you can check here.
I liked those DH videos, I'll try a similar skill build, using EA with the Ball Lightning rune and Rapid Fire with Withering Fire, instead of Cluster Arrow and Rain of Vengeance. The Cluster Arrow cost is ridiculous, in my opinion >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi
If you're on US, I got some free gear for you, if you want it.

The AH is ****ed now. lol
No need for that, thanks for ther offer~
I'll reach 50 soon~ also found some pretty good stuff in the auction house. There are some ridiculously cheap stuff, I just go and buy them out, usually for less than 7k. Started using energy armor and teleport with wormhole, now I just die if everyone else in the party dies too, against a strong and fast mob.