View Single Post
06-23-2012   #196 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
I'm assuming you get those crafting tomes to level up jeweler/blacksmith on Hell, right? >_>
Yep, you get the pages on Nightmare (which you knew), and the tomes on Hell. Not sure what you get in Inferno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Also started a DH, I find it easier to flee than with wiz, specially 'cause of the teleport cooldown. Looking good so far.
Yeah, Demon Hunters are really fun, it was my first class (I'm playing Hell on Monk). It gets a bit tricky in Nightmare (haven't reached Hell with him yet), but they have a lot of defensive skills to help survive (don't forget to enable Elective mode).

If you need help with effective builds, you can check here.