View Single Post
06-20-2012   #193 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiBo
Any advices for wizards? Mine is 35, all I've been doing is stack vit+int/life+damage, using long-ranged magic >_>
I usualy don't suck, as long as there is someone to tank.
Mine just hit 50 not too long ago. Normally I just use Blizzard to snare, Teleport for movement, Venom Hydra for turret-ing, and the Orbs for my main damage, using Magic Missle for any single-targetting. It's kind of a boring playstyle though, but I just play glass cannon since I've just started Hell mode.

I usually switch around with that and a melee build using the healing Blades rune, Diamond Skin, the def Armor with the passive for health regen, followed with Explosive Blast on Short Fuse, and Ray of Frost runed for the PBAoE chill. I'm probably missing a skill, but that's mainly it. Then I just put on some VIT and resist with INT and Damage (and life on hit) to stay up. I've actually used that build in Nightmare, too, and use the same equipment I use for the first build. Then again, Nightmare is pretty easysauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaineScarlet
I'm.. rage-quitting the game for a while. Seeing as how I'd have to re-gear my Wizard now, don't know if I want to play for a while.

/sigh

I might be a quitter, but this supernerf, on top of Inferno being bs to begin with is just whatever. ~.~
That's pretty much me trying to progress Inferno Act 3. I can't get over the repair bills right now, so I'm taking a different change of pace and playing through a Monk.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!