View Single Post
06-19-2012   #190 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Euler Breslau
Class: SMN-main, AST.
Level: i200 SMN
Guild: Get Some LLC

My witch doctor only lost about 15% of her total damage. Lucky me I don't stack IAS.
The crafting changes are also pretty nice.

But the damn repair fees.
Oh my god.
Why?
I mean, I know why. It's just -- why so much!?

I did a couple of Skeleton King runs to get myself acclimated to the IAS nerf, so I died a couple times and had to re-think how I ran it a bit since my main single-target spell (darts) became pretty slow since I'm using a 2h (I had a 15% ASPD glove which got pushed down to 7%). I'm in the yellow after my first run with some pretty gnarly elites and I end up paying 20k in repairs. After running it a couple times, I decided to try Act 3 a bit in some public games (hoping to get carried, lmao) and end up shelling 75k after the first half hour for repairs and potions.

So I've decided to take a break from progressing on my Witch Doctor so I can get my Wizard to 60, and work on getting my new Monk up through Normal and Nightmare mode.