View Single Post
06-17-2012   #20 (permalink)
Joey
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Joey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervertJoey is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Nasu Kha
Class: Carpenter lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

"That's everyone... right?"

"No, missing one... But man, these are the new recruits? I seriously hope the few of you can carry the weight of the rest. Feels like I'm going to have to deal with running a circus. At least the captain that had to put up with me had a competent-looking team."

"Can't argue with that," Anna murmured, "This room is packed with baise connards."

"No kidding. Well hopefully some of you circus performers flake when we do the first assignment."

"Yes well, it seems we're missing our last applicant... I believe he's your cousin, Locke?"

"Yeah. He's a med student."

"How interesting... We'll wait a few more minutes before getting down to business."

"I somehow dread the coming months of service, now."

"Wait a minute Capitaine," Anna spoke to the chief while gesturing to Drake, "This lethargic one has a cousin in med school?" She then spoke to Drake, "Are you right-brained in a left-brain family? Pauvre vous..."

Satisfied with this remark, she reached down to her violin case and pulled out the weighty steel instrument and strummed a few strings, before beginning to softly play the prelude for Bach's Partita for Violin No. 3.