View Single Post
06-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

As a leader's avice who is moving to Fantasia... JOIN ASTRO BLITZ! I'm in it, and it's like M.C.'s galactic sister! But even if I do play with my Sheep, I feel all "meh" because of the reaction towards the game in general... And the lag.

Another faulty is that I am a vision-writer, and thanks to the fantasy-fiction I have read, I got into RPs 'cause of my RL friend's Umineko antics that got me worried. (AKA he only watched the anime and not read the novels to fully appreciate the series.) So... That's why I'm not on. LadyGaap has no Alts. yet, nor I wont' get them anytime because the towers are all "meh" to my demotivation. (Plus I am fine with my MyCrap until I can find someone who can gift me Lvl. 32X+ HP stones and a ton of Elixirs for my Shadow Shield!)

So... Yea. I'm pretty much on the break unless I felt like getting on. Otherwise: Facebook, Tumblr, or RP.me. Those are the choices if you want to ask me stuff.

P.S. If you want me back, find me a group of Novice Blood-hunters that need a veteran's aid like me. Then this could be fun!