View Single Post
06-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
Sakurah
♚ Fairytale Princess
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaRusty Hearts

Sakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond reputeSakurah has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kanani
Class: Wi/Wa Soul Master to_soulmaster
Guild: Astro Blitz

Well, technically (unless Mini says otherwise) Fantasia's Astro Blitz is considered Mirage's cross-server sister guild (just that we do our own thing while you guys do your own thing).

I know Mini's currently in Astro and Settie's been in it before. Anyone's welcome to join Astro, really. Just tell one of us that you're from Mirage or something or PM me via ggFTW. This is 'cause fakers and other general people that joined us are... well, they don't have the intention to join us to hang out, that's for sure. This is like the only way for us to keep the guild running without making it invite-only. :x