View Single Post
06-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
Shinkirou
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

"You're not supposed to be here."

In the middle of an alley, a patrol guard began to question Aaron's presence in Sector Gamma, but Aaron didn't respond at all. Arms crossed, Aaron stepped from side-to-side trying to get past the guard.

"Mom told me not to talk to strangers. Now move, or I'm gonna be late for a meeting."

"Meeting? Look, kid, unless you show me some identification that you are a resident of Sector Gamma, then I can't you pass."

Aaron rolled his eyes.
"I'm going to a meeting. Isn't that enough proof for you?"

Like a mountain, the guard didn't seem to budge.
"A meeting, huh? That's as suspicious as your attire. Why the hell do you have a giant beret on your head, anyway?"

The guard pulled on Aaron's beret, but Aaron grabbed onto his hat before it could come off completely.
"Shove off, you big freak! Don't touch my beret, or I'm gonna have to--"

As they were struggling, a bat somehow slipped out of Aaron's beret. Perfect timing, Aaron thought as he grabbed onto his silver bat and swung hard at the guard's face.

BOINK!

The guard fell on the ground. He seemed to have fallen unconscious after Aaron's strike.

"...Or I'm gonna have to hit you. Thanks for wasting my time, jackass."

Aaron stepped over the guard's face as he took a sprint to Memorial Road.

----

"5B, 5B, 5B, 5B..." Aaron walked around in Crescent Hall, still holding his bat. He found the room and tried to kick the door open, only to make a large thumping noise before swearing to himself.

"That hurt, you damn.. oh wait, pin code."

Aaron rummaged through his bag, looking for the documents that had a pin code on it. Once he found it he punched it in. Then he proceeded to kick the door open. Walking in with his bat over his shoulder, Aaron eyed the group of people that were in the room.

"Heeeellloooo, fellow revolutionaries! Great to be here, yadda yadda... that had better be food I'm seeing, 'cause I'm hella starving!"

Aaron ran to the table of food and began wolfing down on everything.