View Single Post
06-16-2012   #9 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

"Delia Jones. I'm here about the job."

Anna heard someone else enter the room and introduce themselves, but did not avert her eyes while she shook Kagamiya's hand. "Anna Faulkner, correct? Welcome to the Erux. I'm the head of the division you will -probably- be joining."

She nodded in reply.

"Sup, Anna."

"That lazy one there is Drake Locke-Romero, and my name is Kazuki Kagamiya. Call me Chief, Boss, Kagamiya, whatever works... Just don't call me by my first name. Just relax and wait.. We're still waiting for a lot of people."

"Sure thing mon capitaine," she started, "Forgive the grease, between lubricating the leg and playing this violin, I've given up on a shiny clean lifestyle."

As she said the last of that sentence, Anna walked around to the side of the desk that Kagamiya was seated on and sat on top of the desk, a bit to the man's left. She took another bite of the apple and pulled a trigger on the back of her mechanical leg, which loosened the pressure on her lower thigh and femur. "Phew," she sighed in relief.

"Kazzy, did the others already flake?"

Anna snickered a bit to herself, but soon enough other people started bumbling into the room, one at a time. First a young man, and then a young woman, and then another young man.

Anna took another bite from the apple.