View Single Post
06-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

And in came the first of the lot; a young french lass with a mighty fine rack and.. well, covered in oil. Though through the muck one could tell she was probably rather attractive underneath it all. Kagamiya contemplated shaking her hand but he did it anyways, "Anna Faulkner, correct? Welcome to the Erux. I'm the head of the division you will -probably- be joining."

"Sup, Anna," said the redhead taking up all the space on the one couch in the room. Just then another girl entered the room. The new comer helped herself to a spot on another couch and simply stated her name before taking a seat.

"That lazy one there is Drake Locke-Romero, and my name is Kazuki Kagamiya," the silver haired man introduced himself, "Call me Chief, Boss, Kagamiya, whatever works... Just don't call me by my first name." And now for the others... "Just relax and wait.. We're still waiting for a lot of people."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody