View Single Post
06-15-2012   #2310 (permalink)
kite384
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
Kite, you are talking nonsense.
I don't even know who that guy is, he went one day to me and said I scammed him.
This remind me why I hate this game, so much drama in it.
Thank you all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.

Okay i talked to BuletsInYourHead
and
look what i got how do you explain this if you dont know this guy???
seriously?cmon

thats the story InfernoLoss wanted to buy BuletsInYourHead Ice Hearted Sword you can see the details on proof pictures
the deal was InfernoLoss have to gift 100k ms to BuletsInYourHead
he did that good so far
then BuletsInYourHead should trade IceSword the deal was
InfernoLoss have to gift 90k ms more after the ice axe got traded so it will be 190k ms total after the whole trade) and he didnt do that he logged off

so InfernoLoss still owe BuletsInYourHead 90k ms

Again how do you explain that you got Ice hearted sword from him if you dont know him Explanation please sorry i just dont like when someone doesnt tell the thruth x_x

PS: Do i have to mention that BuletsInYourHead added You on MSN 8 Days ago? i can get proof for that too

Last edited by kite384; 06-15-2012 at 10:52 PM.