View Single Post
06-15-2012   #5 (permalink)
Hekutaa
ggFTW Regular
ggFTW Star
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseDofusKingdom of Loathing
Awards Retired Content Staff

Hekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond reputeHekutaa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hekutaa
IGN: Hekutaa / Yaripon / Flins
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recette
College is (in my opinion) actually easier than high school (unless you go to something like Ivy League) as you are doing something that you probably like, but in any case I wish you all the best in your real life endeavors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae;
I'm not sure how the real Ivy League is, but I went to one of our country's Top 3 colleges, and it was easier than High School IMO. Mainly because most of the subjects you hate or are not interested in are eliminated from your curriculum (the lessons are 10x harder, but the motivation to study and learn is 20x more)~

You will keep in touch, right? Like...Facebook or MSN or e-mails at least? We'll miss you, you know?
I've been hearing different opinions, and it's split between "college is difficult" and "college isn't terribly difficult." Either way, I don't expect it to be uber difficult, but I want to apply the precautionary principle; I'm going into engineering, and I'm not exactly the brightest bulb of the bunch when it comes to math.

But thank you for your support!

Also, I'm in the process of pulling a farewell letter of sorts after the contest, and I'll blast out a bunch of ways you can contact me when I'm gone through that letter. As distant as I was, I made a lot of friends, and I wouldn't want to cut you off all of a sudden.