View Single Post
06-15-2012   #2309 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.
Sorry? That doesn't make it ok. She was your FRIEND. I still don't get how you even got that thought into your head. Just know people won't look at you the same anymore no matter how much you "lost your head".

Disappointing to see how little you can trust people nowadays. I was taken by surprise that you, a good GGftw member, would do such a thing.