View Single Post
06-15-2012   #2305 (permalink)
kite384
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid
After a week has passed since it happened, I will confess what I did.
Yeah, the account didn't get hacked, nothing happened, it was just me and my stupidity.
I'm sorry about what I have done, and I sent today the money back to Lisa, Hoping someday she will be able to forgive me.
I'm not here to express how sorry I am, cause I am, I have done what I have done and I'm sorry for that, but I gave the money back. As Lisa said, we already had some transactions that worked out well, I just lost my head on this one, due to the financial status I had in that point (I don't need to hear the "I don't believe you" part).

I kinda quitted trickster, so I don't want to quit as a scammer, everybody that knew my in-game knows who I am. sorry for what I have done Lisa, I hope you will have a great time with Trickster Online as I had.
That's all, I'm here for anybody who needs me.
a friend reminded me on something he dont have a ggftw account thats why im posting this and he told he got scammed by InfernoLoss and thats you this happened in same night or next day after you scammed Lisa so you continued to scam people not nice

so it seems you scammed 2 people Lisa and BuletsInYourHead
It would be smart to pay the 90kMS you scammed from BuletsInYourHead back too if you dont want to be a scammer forever
thats all i have to say for now i wont forgive anything unless i see you payed back everyone you scammed thats alot money you stole there.

Last edited by kite384; 06-15-2012 at 09:00 AM.